Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday Morning Squidooing

I took some time to update a few of my Squidoo lenses this morning:
  • It's A Small World: I added some information about the tribute to Joyce Carlson, who recently passed away. This happens to be my highest-ranked lens, but I can't figure out why. A lot of the traffic it gets seems to be related to people looking for music and/or lyrics from the attraction.
  • Mary Blair: I just made a few minor updates, correcting some wording and adding an end date for the "Art and Flair" exhibit going on now at the Cartoon Art Museum in San Francisco.
  • Walt Disney World Shopping: I added information about the WDW shops in the Orlando International Airport, plus information on mickeysurplus, another WDW artifact seller on eBay. This lens is personally my biggest disappointment. It has links to what I think is a lot of useful WDW shopping information, yet for some reason, Google has stopped indexing it. I can't even find a direct link to it if I google "squidoo shopwdw"! I wish I could find out why Google is ignoring it.

No comments: