Wednesday, September 26, 2007

San Diego Photo Galleries

It took me a month, but I finally finished uploading my favorite pictures from my San Diego trip. I was there for a convention, so I didn't really have a lot of time during the week to explore and shoot. A couple of friends and I stayed for a long weekend afterwards, and that gave us some time to relax and explore. The conference hotel was located right at the Seaport Village, which allowed us to explore the shops and restaurants, and to wander along the shoreline. We also got to visit the USS Midway, Hotel del Coronado, Old Town, La Jolla, the San Diego Zoo, and Sea World. San Diego is a very beautiful city - the harbor provides some amazing views, the weather is very comfortable, and the coastline is simple beautiful!

Photos galleries are at these links:

Enjoy!

No comments: